Thursday, April 29, 2010

Prayers

Good morning everyone.  Sorry I was MIA yesterday.  Somedays there just doesn't seem to be enough hours to get things done!!  I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Today I am playing along with the sketch challenge from Splitcoast.  I am also using one of the new stamp sets from JustRite Stampers called "Kaleidoscope".  This set is really fun to color.  I love kaleidoscopes.  My mother-in-law has lots of kaleidoscopes.  My daughter loves to play with them. She will position them and then show them to me.

I colored some Kaiser pearls with Copic markers to match my card and then placed them around the center of my kaleidoscope.  I also used Copics to color my image.

This border has a very nice saying - "Prayers Go Up - Blessings Come Down".  Isn't that beautiful?

Here is a look at this entire stamp set.  Another must-have by JustRite. 

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping in for a visit.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a look at my project for the JustRite Friday Challenge.

Supplies:

StampsJustRite Stampers - Kaleidoscope Borders and Centers

Paper:  Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie, Pebbles Inc My Girl Stripe, Bazzill cardstock

Ink:  Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid, Copic Markers (RV02, R85, Y06)

Accessories:  Spellbinders Classic Circles & Petite Scallop Circles Nestabilities, Labels One, Kaiser pearls, pop dots

No comments: