Monday, February 8, 2010

Good morning everyone. As I had mentioned in my last post, I have been having computer issues (which still have not been resolved). I was able to finally get a card made and posted however.



My card today uses the new set by JustRite Stampers called "Joyful Hearts". These sentiments are perfect for several different occasions. I thought it fit perfectly with the DCWV paper that I chose for my card. I diecut the sentiment using the Spellbinders Classic Ovals and made the "flower" mat using Spellbinders Classic Scallop Circles. The bottom layer is diecut using the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Pendent cut twice and layered.

That's it for today. Hopefully my laptop with be repaired soon so I can get back to "normal life". Thanks for stopping in today. Have a great day!!

Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Joyful Hearts Borders & Centers, small oval wood stamper

Paper: DCWV The Sorbet Stack, DCWV cardstock

Ink: Versamagic Aegean Blue, Versamagic Persimmon

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Classic Scallop Circles, Fleur De Lis Pendant, pop dots

No comments: