Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Friends

Good Morning everyone. Well, I guess it will be a good morning for most of you - for me I am off to the dentist for a cleaning today. Luckily it only happens every 6 months.

I did have time to make this card though. I decided to use the sketch from last week on Splitcoast. This sketch was very simple yet had lots of possibilities.

For my focal point, I chose a center from the Breath of Spring Borders & Centers set by JustRite . I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with my Copics. Then I decided it needed a bit more "bling" so I added glitter to the flowers. I think it makes them pop more. The sentiment is from the Joyful Hearts Borders & Centers set by JustRite.


I am trying to completely finish my cards by adding something to the inside also. For this card, I chose a designer center & border from the Friendship Borders & Centers set, also by JustRite. I think this sentiment goes perfectly with the sentiment on the front of the card.
This photo shows a closeup of the glittery flowers.
That's it for today. Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Supplies:


Paper: SEI Bissette Stack, A2Z, Worldwin cardstock

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Bamboo Leaves, Copic Markers (Y06, RV02, G14, V-06)
Accessories: Spellbinders Scallop Ovals Nestabilities, Classic Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Labels 4, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, ZIG glue pen, Art Institute glitter, Kaiser pearls, EK Success butterfly punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Martha Stewart Lattice border punch, Pebbles Inc chalk

No comments: