Friday, January 22, 2010

Dreams

Happy Friday everyone. Today is challenge day at JustRite Stampers. You can check out all of the challenges by going to this link. Today the challenge is called "Be Squared".

My card measures 6" x 6" (square). My cream panels measure 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" (square). My designer paper is Heidi Grace Designs and measures 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (square). Lots & lots of squares!!


My sentiment is from the Friendship Borders & Centers set by JustRite Stampers. This phrase would fit into several occasions (graduation, wedding, friends). I stamped the image onto cream cardstock using Memento Bamboo Leaves. It is diecut using the Spellbinders Labels One (almost square). To finish it off, I added a pretty cream colored ribbon and Kaiser pearls.



Thanks for stopping in for a visit. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Please be sure to stop back on Monday for more projects.

Supplies:


Paper: Heidi Grace Designs- Moonlight Meadow, Worldwin

Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels One, Kaiser pearls, ribbon, pop dots