Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa Bag

It is the day before Christmas!!! Are you ready??? I am. I am ready to get together with family and friends and celebrate. Then I am ready to get rid of the Christmas tree in my livingroom.



Today's project is a gift bag that I made for my daughter's teacher. They had their classroom party on Tuesday. I volunteered for the day in the classroom. Luckily there are only 14 kids in the class so it wasn't too bad. I helped the kids make a snowman box. They had a lot of fun.




This Santa bag is done in a similar way to the snowman box. I saw one made like this one day while I was surfing blogland so when I needed a teacher gift bag I decided to make one. It is filled with Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls - a favorite treat at Christmas time.


This is made using the Spellbinders Labels Eight, adhered onto a white lunch bag that I cut down to size. The belt buckle is made using my Cricut Expression and the Fabulous Finds cartridge.




This shows the side view of the lunch bag. This was a very easy bag to make and it is really adorable.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for stopping in for a visit.

Supplies:

Paper: DCWV

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 8, Cricut Expression with Fabulous Finds cartridge, black brads, white lunch bag

1 comment:

Judy Calderbank said...

Adorable - on my list for next year to make

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Judy