Monday, December 28, 2009

Photo clock

Happy Monday morning everyone!!! I hope everyone survived your Christmas holiday. Our Christmas was very nice. Christmas Day is spent with my family at my parents and then on Saturday we had Christmas with my husband's family at our house. I really enjoyed getting together with family but I also was glad to have it over. All of the Christmas decorations are down and my house is back to normal.

I made this clock for my oldest daughter for Christmas. I wasn't able to post it before now because I didn't want her to see it. She actually reads my blog (Hi Heather :-D )

I just purchased a plain white clock, printed a photo of my 2 girls with Oreo (Heather's pet guinnea pig) and cut it to fit inside the clock. To make my clock numbers, I used the Curlz font ensemble by JustRite Stampers, stamped them onto acetate and punched them out using a SU circle punch. Then all I had to do was put the clock back together.

Heather really seemed to like the clock. This photo is so cute.

That's it for today. I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday. Thanks for stopping in for a visit.

Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Curlz Font Ensemble

Paper: photo paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: SU circle punch, acetate

No comments: