Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just Because

Good Morning everyone. The weekend is almost here!!! It is really, really cold here in Maine. It is about 13 degrees at my house right now. I also have a sick child home from school today. I told her she had to get better before Christmas so she is home laying on the couch for the day.

I did get a few minutes to play along with the sketch challenge on Splitcoast today. I have all of my Christmas cards done so I decided to make a Valentine's Day card instead. Maybe it will make me feel like Spring is just around the corner (one can always wish).



My paper is DCWV cardstock and Basic Grey Bittersweet mousse designer paper. I used the Martha Stewart lace heart border punch for the wide mat. Then I used a designer center from the "Just A Note" set by JustRite Stampers. This was then dicut using the Spellbinders Classic Hearts & Scallop Hearts nestabilities.

That's it for today. I am off to take care my sick daughter. Hopefully she will be well enough to go to school tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Just A Note Borders & Centers

Paper: DCWV, Basic Grey

Ink: Memories Cherry Red

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Hearts & Scallop Hearts nestabilities, Martha Stewart Lace heart border punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder

No comments: