Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gift Card Beanie

Happy Tuesday everyone. Yesterday on Splitcoaststampers, they had a tutorial for this adorable Beanie gift card holder. As soon as I saw it, I knew that I had to make some. They were so easy to make. I know that I will be making more of these for several different occasions.


Closed view of Beanie

Opened view of Beanie

My border was made using the Martha Stewart Lattice border punch. Isn't that so cute!!!! I added Stickles along the top rounded portion of my Beanie. I also added Stickles to the pompom and the snowflake brads.
Be sure to head over to Splitcoaststampers and give this a try. They are really cute and very easy to make.
Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.
Supplies:
Paper: DCWV Christmas Stack
Accessories: Stickles (red, Waterfall, Crystal), Martha Stewart Lattice border punch, snowflake brads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just fabulous!