Monday, November 16, 2009

Believe

Good Morning Everyone. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Today I am playing along with Taylor's Friday Sketch Challenge. You can check it out and play along too by clicking here:

Isn't my chubby Santa adorable?? And he was only $1.00 at Michaels. That makes it even better. I stamped him onto Neenah cardstock and colored him with Copic Markers. Then I diecut several layers using Spellbinders Pinking Circles. Pop dots between each layer makes my Santa look like he is coming off of the card.


I've got to keep the post short today because my electricity has been going off & on due to the wind. I will be back tomorrow for the JustRite New Release blog hop. Be sure to stop in and check out the new stamps. You are going to LOVE them!!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Michael's Dollar bin
Paper: American Crafts

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers (R29, R85, 100, YG17)

Accessories: Spellbinders Pinking Circles, misc ribbon, pop dots

No comments: