Monday, October 5, 2009

Cuppie Birthday


Today I am playing along with Taylor's Friday Sketch Challenge. This is also the first time playing with Taylor's Cuppie stamps. These stamps are adorable!!! They stamp really, really nice too. They are deep cut so there are no inked edges that you don't want.


I stamped my image onto Neenah white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it using my Copic markers. Then I diecut it using the Spellbinders Classic oval nestabilities and matted it onto a scallop mat (also diecut with Spellbinders Classic Scallop Oval Nestabilities). I used a yellow Copic to edge the stamped image.

The larger yellow mat was embossed with the "Happy Birthday" Cuttlebug embossing folder I added turquoise Stickles to some of the flower centers for extra bling.

My blue "lace" was cut using the Fiskars Apron Lace border punch. I think this punch makes an adorable border!!!

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for more projects.

Supplies:

Stamps: Taylored Expressions - Sweet Celebration

Paper: Frances Meyer

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers (Y06, Y00, Y11, RV19, B24, B02, E99, BV17, C3, R17, colorless blender)

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Ovals & Scallop Ovals Nestabilities, Fiskars Apron lace border punch, CM corner punch, Stickles (Worn Lipstick, Baby Blue, Turquoise, Yellow), Cuttlebug "Happy Birthday" embossing folder, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, misc ribbon, pop dots

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I had gotten your blog off a comment you left on one of my postings from SCS...I really like your style, so clean and fresh!