Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Give Thanks


Today I am playing along with the sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers. I like to do these sketch challenges because it makes me think outside the box.


My stamped image is from the new Autumn Blessings Borders & Centers set from JustRite Stampers. I stamped the designer center onto ivory cardstock using Versamagic Pumpkin Spice and the border was stamped using Versamagic Jumbo Java. Each layer was diecut using Spellbinders Classic Oval Nestabilities. The bottom mat was cut from Worldwin Terra-Cotta cardstock.


My cardbase is Worldwin Terra-Cotta cardstock. The designer paper is from Cosmo Cricket. This paper is double sided which worked well for this sketch because I only needed this one piece of paper. The floral pattern is the backside of the stripe pattern. I added Tiara Stickles to each of the flower centers.


I added 3 pieces of brown ribbon across the center of my card and then applied the oval image over the ribbon. I applied Copper Stickles around the outer edge of my image.



Thanks for stopping in for a visit. Please feel free to leave comments to let me know what you would like to see on my blog. I am always looking for new ideas.



Supplies:


Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Autumn Blessings Borders & Centers, 2 1/4" x 3 1/16" wood stamper


Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Worldwin


Ink: Versamagic Pumpkin Spice & Jumbo Java


Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Oval Nestabilities, Stickles, misc ribbon, pop dots





1 comment:

Marge said...

This is a gorgeous card!!!