Wednesday, July 29, 2009

You Are My Reason


This is my second post for today, but I really wanted to play along with the sketch on SCS today. This card was very simple to create and used very little supplies.


My card size is 5" x 7". I cut 2 strips of white cardstock approximately 2 1/4" x 4 1/2". Then I cut the polished stone approximately 2" x 4 1/4". The focal point of the card is not even a stamped image!! It is paper from Murdock Country Creations called Pemaquid Rocks. That image is cut approximately 5" x 2 1/4" then matted onto white & blue cardstock.


After I assembled the card according to the sketch, I placed each individual shell along the bottom corner of the card.


My verbiage is from Autumn Leaves - ticketed. It is stamped onto gray cardstock using Versamagic Night Sky ink.


That's it!!! Very simple card.


Thanks for stopping in today. I am really having fun with this blog thing. I have not left my stamping room for 3 days but who needs to eat!!!!


Supplies:


Stamps: Autumn Leaves - ticketed


Paper: Murdock Country Creations - Pemaquid Rocks, Jack Frost Polished Stone

DCWV cardstock


Ink: Versamagic Night Sky


Accessories: pop dots, tiny seashells

No comments: