Monday, March 7, 2016

Smile........

Good morning everyone.  Today I have a pretty card using a new JustRite Papercraft stamp set called Chrysanthemums and a new die set called Heart and Frame.


I used a sentiment from the Chrysanthemums set and placed it onto the beautiful layers of the Heart and Frame die set.  I decided to cut each layer of the die with different paper to give more color and dimension to it - I really love this new die!!

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  I hope you have a great day!!


Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Chrysanthemums

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft - Heart and Frame

1 comment:

Lauries Account said...

Hi Angela!
I have been admiring your cards for awhile now & thought that it is finally time to follow you on your blog! This card is one of the reasons that I wanted to do this! I love that even though this Chrysanthemum card may be simple in the world of card making now of days that it really stands out from the beauty of the 3 silhouettes of the Mums. I was wondering how you get your 3 sections so even. Every time that I try to do something like this my measurements seem to be off & it looks uneven. Do you have any hints or tips for me??
Thank you for your neat posts & cards! I love looking at them & getting ideas for my own cards!
~Laurie