Sunday, September 20, 2015

Joyeux Noel......

Good morning.  Today is the final day of JustRite Papercraft's August release.  I hope you've enjoyed the JustRite comeback as much as I have.  I'm sure there's more great products to come - stay tuned.

Today I created a card using Festive Grand Christmas Sentiments.  These sentiments are perfect for creating a wide variety of Christmas cards.


My card style these days has been clean and simple and today is no exception.  I stamped the sentiment onto a Spellbinders Labels 17 diecut, added a few layers and some seam binding - done!!  This card could easily be mass produced but still looks like you spent a lot of time making it.

Here are the other designers also showing some very nice projects today using Festive Grand Christmas Sentiments - check them out.....

JustRite Inspiration Blog
 
Eva DobilasKristi Schurr
Sheri Holt
Michele Kovack
Kathy Jones
Darsie Bruno
Heidi BlankenshipAngela Barkhouse


Thanks for stopping in this week to help me welcome back JustRite Papercraft stamps....

Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Festive Grand Christmas Sentiments

Dies:  Spellbinders Labels 17

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Your card b is so pretty and I love the over sized sentiment stamp!