Friday, April 3, 2015

Zoe vs. Hose

Good morning everyone.  Today I have a scrapbook page using JustRite Papercraft's April release called Furry Friends.  I'm sure I'm not the only one that considers pets to be part of the family.  Our dog Zoe is no exception.  Sometimes I truly believe that she thinks she is human!!


Zoe LOVES playing with the water hose!!  I captured her having fun in this cute scrapbook page using elements from the Furry Friends set as well as the new Grunge Alphabet set.  The paw prints are so adorable and worked really well in creating the center panel.  The Grunge Alphabet set is perfect for creating scrapbook page titles and adding a personal touch to a page.

Here are the other JustRite Papercraft designers also showing some projects today using this fun Furry Friends set - be sure to check them out.


Thanks for stopping in for a visit today - have a great day!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Furry Friends, Grunge Alphabet

No comments: