Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Christmas Shadow Box

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to another day with JustRite Papercraft's July release.  Today is all about Christmas.  The stamp sets today are Merry Christmas Ornament, Merry Wishes, and Retro Sparkle Background.
Today I have a really cute Christmas shadow box.  This shadow box could be used for any type of theme - I've actually done another one with the beach theme.  I saw some of these while looking through Pinterest so I went looking for the instructions.  I found them here.  It was super easy to make.

Once the shadow box was assembled I began my design.  First I stamped the Retro Sparkle Background and cut it to fit the back of the shadow box.  Next I stamped the wreath image from Merry Christmas Ornament onto the matching SVG cut file.  To finish off the shadow box I added some Petaloo poinsettias and a pretty bow.

Here are the other designers also showing some great projects using Merry Christmas Ornament, Merry Wishes, and Retro Sparkle Background - be sure to check them out.


Be sure to come back tomorrow for the final day of JustRite Papercraft's July release.  I'll be showing a cute Christmas gift bag.

Have a great day!

Supplies:


SVG cut files:  Merry Christmas Ornament

1 comment:

Blue Rose said...

Oh my gosh Angela, you have left me breathless. This is an amazing project, and so gorgeous, oh my. This should be framed and put on display. Breathless, just breathless.