Monday, January 27, 2014

Birthday Party Goody Bags

Good morning everyone.  Today I have a quick and easy project for your next kid's birthday party.

These cute boxes are some pre-cut boxes that I've had FOREVER!!  It's one of those instances where I saw them in the store, decided that I NEEDED to have them, bought them, and never used them.  I'm guessing that I've had them for at least 4-5 years.  Oh, well at least they were there when I needed them.

The cute little cupcakes are created using the new JustRite dies - Cupcake Stand dies.  They are also compatible with the new JustRite Papercraft Cupcake Celebrations clear stamps.

The sentiment is also included in Cupcake Celebrations clear stamps and diecut with JustRite Papercraft Vintage Labels Three.

Here is a look at the complete Cupcake Celebrations clear stamp set.  It's a very versatile set - perfect for almost any type of party.

And here is a look at the Cupcake Stand die set - very cute!!

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  I hope you have a great day!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Cupcake Celebrations clear stamps

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft - Vintage Labels Three, Cupcake Stand



No comments: