Thursday, November 7, 2013

Perfect Blend - Coffee and Friends Background

Good morning.  Welcome to Day 4 of the JustRite November release.  Today's release is Coffee and Friends Background.  I'm not a coffee drinker but I couldn't resist playing with this background stamp simply because this rooster is so ADORABLE!!


I decided to create a shadow box that can be hung up in any kitchen.  To make the shadow box I just took an 8 x 10 canvas and used the back side.  For the sides of the shadow box I pulled out my "dusty" paper crimper and crimped some ivory paper and then inked the edges with Ranger Walnut Stain.  Then I added some twine along the edges and a sweet twine bow for the top corner.

Next I used Spellbinders Fancy Lattice die to create the appearance of chicken wire to insert into the shadow box.  I stamped the Coffee and Friends Background, colored with Copic markers and matted onto dark burgundy cardstock.  

Here are the other JustRite designers also showing some really creative ideas for the Coffee and Friends Background.  Be sure to check them out.

Kristi Schurr
Eva Dobilas
Heidi Blankenship
Marisa Job
Darsie Bruno
Margie Higuchi
Angela Barkhouse
Sheri Holt
Barb Schram
Michele Kovack

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for another JustRite November release peak.

Have a great day!!

Supplies:

Stamps - JustRite Papercraft - Coffee and Friends Background


No comments: