Sunday, November 17, 2013

Gingerbread House

Happy Sunday evening everyone!  I have another great project to share as I guest design over at Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I thought that tonight was going to be my final guest spot however Sharon has asked me to stay on for another week!  I am SUPER excited about that!!
Today I decided to go back to my scrapbooking roots and create a Christmas page using the Kaisercraft Holly Bright paper pad from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I thought that the color scheme in this pad was perfect for my gingerbread girl page.

The photos are of my youngest daughter Emily back in 2009 with her finished gingerbread house (can you tell that I'm a bit behind in my scrapbooking).  Two of the photos are matted onto white cardstock diecut using Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangles.  The gingerbread house is matted onto white cardstock using Spellbinders Parisian Accents on the corners.

When Sharon sent me some of these foam gingerbread men I didn't know how I was going to decorate her but then I saw that Sharon also sent some white ric rac which was perfect for the "icing" on the gingerbread girl.  I hand cut the dress using more of the paper from the Kaisercraft Holly Bright pad.  The lace across the bottom of her dress is also from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store which was white and I just colored it using Copic Markers.  

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to check back next Sunday for another project using supplies from Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I'm already working on it and I think it's going to be super cute!!

Have a great week!

Project Supplies:


Dies:  Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangles, Parisian Accents



No comments: