Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Celebrate - JustRite Papercraft Lavish Corners Background Stamp

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to Day 3 of JustRite's October Release.  Today there are 2 background stamps being shown - Elegant Corners Labels Four Background and Lavish Corners Background.

I decided to create a shadow box today using a canvas that I purchased at the craft store.  All I did was turn the canvas over and used the back which created the shadow box.

To cover the canvas staples I stamped Elegant Fronds Background onto some extra canvas pieces that I had laying around and then adhered it to the four sides of the canvas.  I then added some silver metal corners which were diecut using Becca Feeken's Filigree Corner die.  For a more decorative look I added some strings of pearls along each edge.


To cover the inside of the frame I stamped Elegant Fronds Background onto a white piece of paper and then adhered to the canvas.  The gorgeous mat for my photo is Lavish Corners Background.  My photo is diecut using Spellbinders Classic Ovals and matted onto Spellbinders Classic Scallop Ovals.

To finish off my frame I chose a perfect sentiment which is included in Birthday Vintage Labels Four, stamped onto a spare piece of canvas and diecut using JustRite Antique Tags One.

Here are the other JustRite designers also showing some really great projects today using Lavish Corners Background and Elegant Corners Labels Four Background.

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Angela Barkhouse
Darsie Bruno
Margie Higuchi
Kristi Schurr
Eva Dobilas

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Lavish Corners Background, Elegant Fronds Background, Birthday Vintage Labels Four

Dies:  Spellbinders Filigree Corner, Antique Tags One

1 comment:

Mrs B said...

Gorgeous picture and frame, I love these new stamps.