Wednesday, September 4, 2013

JustRite Papercraft Birthday Wishes For You Cling Stamps

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to Day 3 of the JustRite Papercraft September release.  Today there are 2 stamp sets being showcased - Birthday Wishes For You Cling Stamps and Birthday Cake Background Cling Stamp.

I began my card by pulling out my sewing machine and blowing the dust off it and stitching the top layer of my card.  I really love the appearance of stitching on a card but I never think to do it.  

The focal point of my card is the pretty sentiment which is part of the Birthday Wishes For You Cling Stamp set.  Once I stamped the image I diecut it using Spellbinders Labels Four.  The sentiment "You're The Best" is from For All You Do Vintage Labels Three Clear Stamps and diecut using JustRite Papercraft heart Charm die.  To finish off the card I tied a beautiful pink bow using ribbon from Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Here are the other JustRite Papercraft designers showing some great projects today using Birthday Wishes For You Cling Stamps and Birthday Cake Background Cling Stamp.

Michele Kovack 
Darsie Bruno
Eva Dobilas
Kazan Clark
Kellie Fortin
Angela Barkhouse 
Heidi Blankenship
Kristi Schurr
Sheri Holt  

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for another great September release.

Supplies:


Dies:  JustRite Papercraft Charms, Spellbinders Labels Four



No comments: