Thursday, August 1, 2013

JustRite Papercraft August Release Day 5

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to day 5 of the JustRite August release.  Today there a 2 stamps being showcased - Dotted Fronds Background and Large Elegant Sentiments.

To begin, I stamped the Dotted Fronds background onto white cardstock using Versamark embossing ink.  I applied clear embossing powder and heat set it.  Next I took the Faber Castell Gelatos (Cotton Candy, Grape, & Lavender) and randomly colored my background and wiping it down with some water squirted onto my finger.  By using clear embossing powder the Gelatos adheres to everything except the embossing powser.  I am really having fun with Gelatos - the effect that it gives is so pretty and makes it look like I'm an artist **LOL**.

I also used this same technique to stamp the beautiful frame which is included in the Large Elegant Sentiments set.  The sentiment is also included in Large Elegant Sentiments.  Both the frame and sentiment are diecut with JustRite Vintage Labels Four.

To finish off my card I ties a pretty bow using seam binding that I purchased from Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I also made the pin using some clear beads that I had laying around.



Here are the other JustRite designers also showing some gorgeous projects today using these stamp sets:


Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the final day of the August release.

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Dotted Fronds Background, Large Elegant Sentiments

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft - Vintage Labels Four

Inks:  Faber Castell Gelatos - Cotton Candy, Grape, Lavender


No comments: