Thursday, July 11, 2013

"Santa" Zoe

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to Day 4 of JustRite July Christmas release.  Today's release is called "Christmas Vintage Labels Four".


I purchased this frame at Michael's but didn't know what I was going to use it for.  It was just a plain wooden frame but I figured I would find a good use for it - after all it was only $1.  So when I had to come up with a project using Christmas Vintage Labels Four I knew the frame would be perfect.  Next I had to find a Christmas photo to put into the frame.  That's when I found this one of my cute little puppy Zoe taken on her 1st Christmas.  Doesn't she look happy to be wearing her santa suit??

To begin I covered the frame with decorative paper and covered the edges with strips of green snowflake paper.  The paper is glittery but it doesn't really show that well here.  It is really pretty and festive.  Next I chose the Christmas ornament from Christmas Vintage Labels Four.  To get the multi-colored appearance, I stamped the image with Versamark and randomly added green and red embossing powder then heat embossed it.  I really like how it turned out - really looks like a real Christmas Ornament.  I stamped the sentiment separately and diecut with Spellbinders Classic Circles and applied to the center of the ornament.  To finish off the ornament all I needed to do was add a big red bow!!

The sentiment in the upper right corner is also included in Christmas Inner Thoughts and diecut using JustRite Vintage Label and Banner dies.  The pretty poinsettia flowers are from Petaloo.

Here are the other JustRite designers also showing some great projects today using Christmas Vintage Labels Four

Heidi Blankenship
Angela Barkhouse 
Eva Dobilas
Kathy Jones
 Michele Kovack 
Kristi Schurr 
Margie Higuchi  

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for more Christmas projects.  There are still 2 more days so you are not going to want to miss them!!

Supplies:


Dies:  JustRite Vintage Label and Banners, Spellbinders Classic Circles

2 comments:

Mickie said...

Aww, that is soooo cute!

Maria said...

I love it. great job