Friday, July 19, 2013

Happiness...

Good morning everyone.  Today I have a bright and sunny card to share.  It is sure to cheer up anyone that I give it to.

To begin, I chose a scallop border stamp from Classic Lace Edges One, stamped onto yellow cardstock using Versamark, heat embossed with white embossing powder and diecut with Spellbinders Classic Edges Two.  I think it looks like real lace!  Each layer is matted onto black cardstock giving it lots of dimension.

For the center portion of the card I stamped the Floral Flourishes Background (one of my all time favorite background stamps) the same way by heat embossing it with white embossing powder.  Next I chose a beautiful sentiment from Butterfly Dreams stamped onto yellow cardstock that also was stamped with Floral Flourishes Background then diecut using JustRite Vintage Labels Three.  The butterfly on my card is also included in Butterfly Dreams, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, colored with Faber Castell Gelatos and handcut.  Of course I needed to add some rhinestone tails!!

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  I hope you have a great weekend.  My youngest daughter just turned 13 so we will be celebrating on Saturday with family and friends.

Card recipe:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Classic Lace Edges One, Floral Flourishes Background, Butterfly Dreams

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft Vintage Labels Three, Spellbinders Classic Edges Two

1 comment:

Kristi said...


This is so pretty! I love the colors and that big butterfly is gorgeous! Hope you're having a great weekend!