Friday, February 22, 2013

JustRite Friday Challenge #091

Good morning everyone.  Today I am playing along with the JustRite Friday Challenge which is a color challenge.  I love the colors of gray tones and yellow.




For the bottom portion background, I used Floral Flourishes Background, stamped with Versamark and silver embossing powder.  For the border, I used Classic Sentiment Edges One stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and diecut using Spellbinders Classic Edges One.

For my label, I used Live, Love, Laugh Vintage Labels Two stamped with Memento Tuxedo black and diecut with the coordinating JustRite Vintage Labels Two die.

The beautiful yellow ribbon is from Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  To finish my card, I added some decorative rhinestones with portions of them colored with a yellow Copic marker.


Here is a look at the stamp sets and dies that I used to create my card:



Be sure to stop over to the JustRite blog and play along with this color challenge.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great weekend.

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Live, Love, Laugh Vintage Labels Two, Classic Sentiment Edges One, Floral Flourishes Background

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft - Vintage Labels Two, Spellbinders Classic Edges One

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Lemonade, Versamark

Ribbon:  Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

Accessories:  Silver embossing powder, Rhinestones

2 comments:

Marge said...

Sweet card and fabby color combo, Angela! Love your added yellow touch on the bling too! Can't wait to pull together something to play in this challenge!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty,love the colors and the stamp set ...