Wednesday, January 9, 2013

JustRite CHA Release Day 5

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to Day 5 of JustRite CHA releases.  As you are reading this post I am on my way to California to attend CHA.  It is so much fun to see all of my "blogland" friends and see all of the awesome new products coming out.  It also doesn't hurt that I will be leaving chilly Maine for sunny California.!


The stamp set today is called "Ornate Happiness Squares" and is designed by Samantha Walker.  She has also designed some Spellbinders dies that match perfectly!!

I don't know about you, but I don't have my photo taken very often.  I'm usually the one behind the camera.  At my oldest daughter's wedding in September the photographer (Thanks Kellie!!) took this photo of my husband and I.  The sentiments in "Ornate Happiness Squares" seemed like a perfect match for my photo.  I stamped each individual sentiment and used a Stampin' Up punch to punch them out.

Here is a look at the complete "Ornate Happiness Squares" set
Here is a list of JustRite Designers also sharing some amazing projects using Ornate Happiness Squares

Thanks for stopping in for a visit.  The JustRite CHA release continues through January 18th so be sure to check back on a daily basis.  I will not have a project for tomorrow but I will be back on Friday with another CHA project.

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Ornate Happiness Squares

Dies:  Spellbinders Ornate Squares

No comments: