Sunday, January 6, 2013

JustRite CHA Release Day 2


Good morning everyone.  Welcome to Day 2 of the JustRite CHA release.  The set today is called "Live, Love, Laugh Vintage Labels Two".  This set is perfect for wedding cards/layouts.  My oldest daughter got married in September so when I saw this set I knew that I was going to use them on some wedding layouts.


To frame the photo of my daughter and her new husband I used Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals One.  The sentiment and corner decorative images are all included in "Live, Love, Laugh Vintage Labels Two".  I thought this sentiment was perfect for this photo.  Love and Laughter are the main ingredients for a long happy marriage.

My layout also gives you a sneak peak at another CHA release background stamp that will be showcased by the JustRite Design team on January 17 - it's called "Floral Flourishes Background".  Be sure to check back on January 17 for more projects.

Here is a look at the complete "Live, Love, Laugh Vintage Labels Two" stamp set.


Be sure to check out the other JustRite designers who also have some beautiful projects using Live, Love, Laugh Vintage Labels Two.

JustRite Inspiration
Barb Schram
Eva Dobilas
Sharon Harnist
Marisa Job
Kathy Jones
Angela Barkhouse

The JustRite CHA releases will continue right through January 18 so be sure to check back each day.  I will also be heading to CHA next week but will schedule my posts for each day.  You are not going to want to miss a single day!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Live, Love, Laugh Vintage Labels Two, Floral Flourishes Background

Dies:  Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals One

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous. Thanks for sharing!