Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Amazing Paper Graces December Kit Club

Good morning everyone.  Today I have a cute bookmark I created using the Amazing Paper Graces December Kit dies and stamps.

I used the dies that come in the kit to create the cross.  For the vertical portion I had to cut the paper to make this part longer than the horizontal portion.  It doesn't show because it's behind the horizontal piece.  I inked the edges to give a bit of dimension. 

The gold glitter paper was also diecut using a die from the December kit along with Spellbinders Mega Oval die.  Although it appears that the cross is "floating" over the gold paper, I did diecut a piece of acetate and glued it to the back of the gold paper.

For the sentiment (also included in the Amazing Paper Graces December kit), I first stamped the angel wings onto the paper and then stamped the sentiment over the top of the angel wings using Memento Tuxedo Black.

Here is the information on how to become a member of the Amazing Paper Graces Kit Club
Here are links to the other JustRite designers also showing some amazing projects today using the Amazing Paper Graces December Kit.

Marisa Job
Sharon Harnist
Kazan Clark
Darsie Bruno
Angela Barkhouse
Barb Schram
Heidi Blankenship  

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  I  hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!!

No comments: