Friday, June 1, 2012

JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge #074

Good morning everyone.  Can you believe that today is June 1st?  This year is going by so fast.  Today also happens to be my birthday - Happy Birthday to me :)  Not much celebrating today other than spreading mulch in my flowerbeds.  I started it yesterday and will complete it today prior to the heavy rains we are expecting this weekend.  The mulch looks so nice and now I won't have as many weeds to pick out of my flowers - I hate picking weeds!!!

Today I am playing along with the JustRite Friday challenge - this week the challenge is to create a vintage masculine project.  I decided to make a magnetic bookmark for my husband for Father's Day.

I found the instructions for these magnetic bookmarks on Splitcoaststampers here.  These instructions were very easy to follow and I love the idea.  These make quick and easy gifts.

My images are included in the "Anchors Away" clear stamp set from JustRite Papercraft, stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and diecut with JustRite Custom Oval Medallion Labels and Spellbinders Classic Circles.  The ribbon attaching the front and back together is from Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

This photo shows the bookmark marking a spot in my husband's favorite catalog - Cabela's - and marking one of his favorite subjects - boating.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to check out the JustRite blog to see more inspiration and to play along with the challenges - you could win some really great stamps!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite - Anchor's Away

Dies:  JustRite Custom Oval Medallion Labels, Spellbinders Classic Circles

Accessories:  Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store ribbon, magnetic sheets, chipboard

2 comments:

Marge said...

Awesome magnetic bookmark and so very perfect for a boating enthusiast!!!
Happy birthday, Angela!!!

Marisa Job said...

I love this magnetic bookmark Angela!! Great design! Hugs!!