Tuesday, February 14, 2012

JustRite CHA Release #2 - Winter Words

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!  Welcome to the 2nd half of the JustRite CHA releases.  JustRite released 21 new stamp sets just in time for CHA.  I was fortunate enough to go to Los Angeles and work in the JustRite booth.  It was so much fun and lots of work.  I got to see lots of blogging friends and meet lots more. 

Today is Valentine's Day so I decided to create a card for my dear husband.  We have been married for over 14 years but it still seems like only yesterday that I saw him for the first time.  He is a wonderful husband and a great dad.  He is my biggest supporter and enabler - I can't imagine my life without him.  Because of the line of work that he is in (he is a pipe fitter/welder) his job takes him out of town on a weekly basis which means that he's not home today to celebrate Valentine's Day with me.  So I made this card for him and slipped it into his suitcase for him to find when he gets ready for work today.
My card base is created using the JustRite Shabby Music Background stamped in Memento Black.  Next I used some of the small sentiments found in Winter Words stamped along the musical notes.  The heart is created using Spellbinders Classic Hearts and Classic Scallop Hearts.  The larger sentiments are also included in the Winter Words set.

Here is a look at the stamp sets that I used for my card


Be sure to check out the JustRite blog today and the rest of the week for more inspiration using the newest releases.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Shabby Music Background, Winter Words

Ink:  Memento Lady Bug, Rhubarb Stalk, Tuxedo Black

Dies:  Spellbinders Classic Hearts, Classic Scallop Hearts

No comments: