Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Signs Of Life

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to Day 2 of the JustRite April Release party.  Today's release stamp set is called "Signs Of Life" and comes in cling.  This set includes some adorable decorative frames as well as some really nice sentiments.  It also includes the sign post hanger that works perfectly with the decorative frames.

I decided to make a scrapbook page of my daughter's first horseback ride.  She was so excited to get up onto that horse.  She really enjoyed riding around the field but when she got off the horse she said "that horse is really big sitting on it". 

I chose a frame and sentiment "Enjoy Life's Simple Moments" which seemed perfect for my page.  I needed the sign to hang on the right hand side of my page but the hanger was meant to be on the left hand side when stamped.  To solve my issue, I stamped it onto acetate, handcut it and flipped it around and applied it to the right hand side of my page.  The sign is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and diecut with Spellbinders Labels 15.

For my other sentiment I chose one from the JustRite "Cherish The Memories" Nested Sentiments set.  This sentiment "A Moment To Treasure" also seemed perfect for this page.  It is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and Memento Danube Blue and diecut with Spellbinders Labels 11.
The rope border on either side of the page was made using the Fiskars Rope Border punch.

Here is a look at the entire sets that I used to create this adorable scrapbook page:



Don't forget that stamps are great on scrapbook pages as well as cards

Here are the links to the other JustRite Design team members that will also have some great projects using "Signs Of Life"


Be sure to check back tomorrow for another great April Release set!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Signs Of Life - cling, Cherish The Memories

Paper:  Murdock Country Creations - A Day Off,  Deep Sea polished stone

Dies:  Spellbinders Labels 11, Labels 15


Accessories:  Fiskars Rope Border punch

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Angela this is a great page layout. I how you used both of the stamp sets. I enjoy seeing how the stamp set can be used in scrapbooking.

Auntie Em said...

Gorgeous page! The stamp sets worked so nicely with it.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Sharon Harnist said...

Wonderful page, Angela -- another great combo of stamps! I love the rope border punch, it's perfect here! Reminds me of my girls riding their first horses -- I need to scrap those photos!

Steph Ackerman said...

Great page.

Marge said...

Fabulous page & what a great moment to remember! This are both fabulous JR sets & you did a great job combining them here. I LOVE all the new awesome JR releases -- if only my billfold would cooperate!

Kris Turner said...

What an amazing layout. Thanks for the inspiration with the sign design. TFS!