Monday, April 11, 2011

Heartfelt Thanks

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 6 of the JustRite April Release party.  I hope everyone enjoyed the releases last week - you still have 3 more days of amazing stamp releases.  Today's release is called "Vintage Floral Labels" and comes as cling.  I had a lot of fun playing with this set.  I also combined 2 other JustRite stamp sets with the "Vintage Floral Labels" so don't forget to use your other stamp sets to create some amazing projects.

The first thing I did was stamp the center floral frame from the "Vintage Floral Labels" set and colored it with Copics.  Next I used the smaller vine stamps to create the square frame around my center image.  Luckily I was able to accomplish this the first try!  Then I colored it with Copics.  These are the 2 stamps from this set that I used to create my square frame.


My center sentiment comes from the JustRite "You're So Sweet" set, colored with Copics and diecut with Spellbinders Classic Circles.

The sentiment "Heartfelt Thanks" comes from the JustRite "Fancy Tags" set diecut with JustRite Custom Nested Frames.  The butterflies are made using the Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.  The wings are embossed with Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder and inked with Memento Lulu Lavender.

Here is a look at all of the stamp sets that I used to create my card




Here are the names of the other JustRite Design team members who will also have some great projects using the "Vintage Floral Labels" set today.

Heidi Blankenship
Sharon Harnist
Sankari Wegman
Debbie Olson
Kazan Clark


Be sure to check back tomorrow for another great JustRite release!!

Have a great day.

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Vintage Floral Labels - cling, You're So Sweet, Fancy Tags - cling

Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Bamboo Leaves, Memento Lulu Lavender, Copic Markers (G12, R85, R81)

Dies:  JustRite Custom Nested Frames, Spellbinders Classic Circles

Accessories:  Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the way you made the frame and the way you colored it. It looks so fresh!

Sharon Harnist said...

Love how you created a frame around the Vintage Floral round frame and combined with You're So Sweet, Angela -- great combination!

Unknown said...

Beautiful....I love how your created a frame around the focal.

Luv 2 Create said...

I love how you have combined the two stamp sets. They look like they were made for each other. Very pretty card.
Marcie

*SHeRRy B* said...

This card is so pretty!