Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Tubing

Good morning everyone.  I found another really cool challenge site called Die Cuttin' Diva's.  This challenge blog requires use of one of my favorite "toys" - my Cricut Expression.  The challenge that I am doing today was to create a fun winter card.  Since here in Maine we just got over 12" of snow I thought this was a very fitting card to try.

I used the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge at size 4.  I used a face stamp from Peachy Keen to make her smiling face.  The embossed snowflake background was created using the Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder, then I brushed over the raised sections with chalk.  The sentiment is from the JustRite Stampers Christmas Joy set with a mat diecut with Spellbinders Deckled Edge Ovals.

Be sure to check out this challenge site.  I know that I will be checking in and playing on a regular basis!

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!

Supplies: 

StampsJustRite Stampers - Christmas Joy, Peachy Keen face stamps

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Rich Cocoa

Accessories:  Cricut Expression, Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge, Spellbinders Deckled Edge Ovals, Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder

1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

This card is absolutely adorable! I love it!!! Thanks for playing along with the Diva's, I look forward to more of your fabulous creations.