Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mr. & Mrs.

Good morning everyone.  Today I have a wedding/anniversary card to share.  I'm not even really sure why I decided to make this type of card because I don't have any weddings to attend.  Everyone that I know is either already married or has no intentions of getting married.

One of the reasons that I came up with this was because I was trying to think of ways to use the new JustRite Custom Dies.  Yes, the cake is made out of dies - dies are not just for stamped images anymore!  The top layer and the bottom layer are diecut with JustRite Nested Frame Dies #2 & #3.  The middle layer is diecut with JustRite Nested Sentiment Die #3.  Perfect sizes for the perfect wedding cake.  The "icing" was made with the Martha Stewart Double Loops border punch.

The sentiment is also a new JustRite set named "Fancy Tags" and is also diecut with the JustRite Nested Frames die.  This die is the PERFECT match to this stamp!  The little fan embellishments in top corners is also a stamp from the "Fancy Tags" set.

Here is a closeup of the beautiful diecut sentiment
The 3 flowers on the top of the cake were originally white but I airbrushed them with my new Copic Airbrush System using BV02 Copic marker.


That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping in for a visit.  I hope you have a great day!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Fancy Tags - cling



Accessories:  Martha Stewart Double Loops border punch, Martha Stewart Embossed ZigZag border punch, Kaiser pearls, glitter, flowers, pop dots


1 comment:

Marge said...

Very pretty, Angela! Looks like you've got a card ready for that next unexpected wedding that's sure to come along!