Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dream

Good afternoon everyone.  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and ate lots and lots of yummy food.  I know that I did!!  I originally had this card ready to post yesterday but I did "Black Friday" shopping instead.  I got some really great deals but the crowds of people are unbelievable!!!  Glad it only comes once a year.

My card is based on this weeks sketch over at CPS.  It is a fairly simple sketch but the possibilities with it are endless.

My focal point sentiment comes from the newly released Cling set by JustRite Stampers called "Garden Fairy Wishes".  These new cling sets are so adorable!!

I stamped the image with Memento Rich Cocoa and then diecut it with Spellbinders Labels 14 which fit perfectly with this sentiment.  I added lots of  mat layers including a border from the "Victorian Nested Frames" set by JustRite.  The word "Dream" was diecut with Spellbinders Labels Trio with the end cut off.


Here is a closeup of this really cute sentiment.  I happened to have some sparkly diecut stars floating around so I decided to add them to my card to match up with the stars in the sentiment.

And here is a look at the complete "Garden Fairy Wishes" set.  Isn't it just ADORABLE!!!

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  I hope you have a great weekend!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Garden Fairy Wishes - Cling, Victorian Nested Frames

InkMemento Rich Cocoa

Accessories:  Spellbinders Labels 14, Labels Trio

2 comments:

Marge said...

What a fun card, Angela! I finally won Grand Prize at JR this week -- great ending to the years' challenges for me!!! ;-)

Miss-Laura said...

Love the Garden Fairy wishes, cute. thanks for sharing