Tuesday, October 5, 2010

CPS Sketch 187

Good morning everyone.  Today I am playing along with the CPS sketch challenge.  You can check it out by going to their blog here.

My designer paper as well as the cardstock is from the DCWV Linen Closet Stacks.  The corner embellishments are from Spellbinders Eyelets Pendant set.  The blue mat is Spellbinders Eyelet Circles.  The other mats as well as the sentiment was diecut with Spellbinders Classic Circles.  The sentiment is from the "Birthday Wishes" set by JustRite.

Sorry for the short post today.  Today I am taking my grandmother "leaf peeping" in the Western Maine Mountains.  They are at peak right now and the weather is suppose to be nice and clear today.  I have been saying for a few years that I was going to do this but things always seem to come up so this year I decided to "just do it". 

Be sure to check back tomorrow for week # 5 of the JustRite Christmas Blog hop.  Another week of great inspiration!!

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!

Supplies:

StampsJustRite Stampers - Birthday Wishes, 2 3/8" Round Stamper

Paper:  DCWV Linen Closet Stacks

Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Cottage Ivy

Accessories:  Spellbinders Eyelet Circles, Eyelets Pendant, Classic Circles, Cuttlebuy Swiss Dots embossing folder, Kaiser pearls

1 comment:

Lea L. said...

This is very elegant and pretty! I love the colors you used, and all the beautiful shapes it has! Great job with the CPS sketch this week! ♥♥♥