Friday, July 2, 2010

JustRite Challenge _025

Good morning everyone.  Today I am playing along with the Friday challenge at JustRite Inspiration.  The challenge is called "Inside Out".  This means that the card needs to be completed inside and outside.  Most of us never think to decorate the inside of our cards so this is a great challenge.


On the outside of my card I chose a border & center from the "Hope" set by JustRite.  It is stamped with two ink colors (Memento Rich Cocoa & Memento Tangelo).  The flowers are colored with a Copic marker.  Next I diecut it along with the brown mat using the Spellbinders Nestablities Labels One.  I added the Fancy Tags die on each side of my stamped image.  The corner pieces are Spellbinders Eyelets Pendant.  The bottom border was created with the Martha Stewart Arch Lattice border punch with Kaiser Pearls added.
For the inside of my card I chose a designer center from the All Occasions Nested Sentiments and Verse set and a border from the Victorian Nested Frames set.  This was also created to match the front of my card by using the Spellbinders Fancy Tags along with the Martha Stewart Arch Lattice border punch.

Be sure to stop over and give the challenge a try.  You could be chosen as the winner of a JustRite Gift Certificate.

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend and stay safe!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite StampersHope Borders & Centers, All Occasions Nested Sentiments, Victorian Nested Frames, Clear Horizontal Stamper, 2" Square Stamper

Paper:  Cosmo Cricket, DCWV

Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Tangelo, Copic Markers (YR02, YR16, E01, E18)

Accessories:  Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 1, Fancy Tags,  Eyelets Pendant, Martha Stewart Arch Lattice Border punch, Kaiser pearls

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is wonderful, Angela! I love cards with finished insides and yours is fab!!

Marge said...

Gorgeous card, Angela. I'd love to win this prize, so must get my card made!!!

Karen said...

Stunning! I love the colors and I love that JR stamp!!

AKiteFlier said...

Fabulous color pallet and a great card design - inside and out!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

Kathy Jones said...

Oh Angela - this is soooooooo beautiful!!!! Such lovely colours and such beautiful detailing!!! Gorgeous card!!! :)