Thursday, July 29, 2010

Friends

Good morning everyone.  Today I am playing with the "Applique" stamp set by JustRite Stampers.  This set is so versatile because it is different each time you color it depending on the colors you choose.  I chose pale blues and pale greens for my card.  The image is stamped 3 times, colored with Copics and mounted onto pale green mats.

My sentiment comes from the "Cherish The Memories" set and diecut using the Spellbinders Fancy Tags die.  The border above was created with the Martha Stewart Quilted Border Punch.  I added Kaiser rhinestones along the border as well as below my sentiment.  Because I didn't have the right color rhinestones, I colored them with my Copic markers.

I am still attending CHA in Chicago this week.  It is a lot of work but so worth it.  I love meeting bloggers that I have only had the opportunity to chat with online.  It is nice to put a face to a voice.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!!

Supplies:

StampsJustRite Stampers - Cherish The Memories, Applique, 2" Square Stamper, Clear Horizontal Stamper

Paper:  Melissa Frances "Suzanne", DCWV cardstock

Ink:  Memento  Cottage Ivy, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers (Y00, B00, G24, G12, B02, B21, G21, Y06)

Accessories:  Spellbinders Fancy Tags, Martha Stewart Quilted border punch, Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder, Kaiser rhinestones

1 comment:

Marge said...

Love how you did this & your clever blingy additions! Very pretty!!!