Monday, May 17, 2010

Wishing Well

Good morning everyone.  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was VERY busy!!  I spread 2 yards of mulch in my flower beds - it looks so nice!!  When my flowers start blooming I will be sure to post some pictures.

Today I am playing along with the sketch challenge over at 2 Sketches 4 You.  The wishing well stamp is by Northwoods Rubber Stamps and I colored it using Copic Markers.  The fence is Martha Stewart Picket Fence border punch.  The grass is Martha Stewart Icicles border punch.  My sentiment is from Fiskars Just Between Friends.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  I have a very busy day ahead of me but that is the way I like it!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  Northwoods Rubber Stamps, Fiskars

Paper:  Core'dinations, DCWV

Ink:  Brilliance Mediterranean Blue, Memento Rich Cocoa ,Copic Markers (R20, Y06, YR07, R05, E02, V06, Y17, V04, R29, E13, G12, RV23, C3, E17, G09, E01, E18)

Accessories:  Spellbinders Classic Squares, Martha Stewart Picket Fence border punch, Martha Stewart Icicles border punch

1 comment:

klarcher said...

What a terrific card, love the colors and love the inventive use of the icicle punch