Thursday, May 27, 2010

Welcome Baby Owen

Good morning everyone.  Today I have an adorable baby card that I made for an upcoming baby shower that I am invited to.  I cased this card that I found on Becca Feeken's blog.  She has an amazing creative imagination.  The family knows that their baby is going to be a boy so I decided to use lots of blue.


The baby carriage was created using Spellbinders Classic Circles.  The wheels were created using SU circle punches.  The lace was created with SU Scallop Edge border punch.  The carriage handle was made with my Cricut Expression and Accent Essentials cartridge.




To dress the card up a bit, I embossed the blue mats using the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.  Kaiser pearls were added in each corner as well as on the carriage wheels.

The baby's mom has already decided on his name so I wanted to make sure to personalize the card to make it more special.  I used the 15 point Times Roman font along with the 2 3/8" round stamper by JustRite.  I think personalizing cards makes it so much better.

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping in for a visit.

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Times Roman 15 Point font, 2 3/8" round stamper

Paper:  Bazzill Vibrant Blue, white

Ink:  Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue

Accessories:  Spellbinders Classic Circles, SU circle punch, Kaiser pearls, Cricut Expression, Accent Essentials cartridge, Offray lace, SU scallop edge border punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder






No comments: