Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Good morning everyone.  Today I have a beautiful Anniversary card that I will be giving to my sister-in-law and her husband who will be celebrating their wedding anniversary on the 16th. 

I knew that I wanted to make an elegant card but my elegant paper supply is very limited.  As I was going through my paper I found this beautiful white stitched paper from The Paper Company.  This paper is how I designed my color scheme.

For my sentiment, I chose a phrase from the "Romantic Sentiments" set by JustRite and diecut it using Spellbinders Classic Squares Nestabilities.  My border is from the "Decorative Frames Borders - Square" set, also by JustRite. 
To stamp "Happy Anniversary" I took one of the demi phrases from the "Celebrations Demi Phrases" set (JustRite) and loaded it onto the rectangular wood stamper.  These demi phrases work well on this stamper and it saved me time from having to spell it out myself.  If there is a shortcut - I will usually find it.


ENABLER ALERT!!!  The square Decorative Frame that I used on my card is on sale at JustRite Stampers for the month of May along with some other really nice stamp sets.  Be sure to head over there and get your faves while they are on sale!!

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow.  I will have a cute project to go along with the Friday challenge over at JustRite Inspiration.

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Decorative Frames Borders - Square Celebrations Demi Phrases, Romantic Sentiments

Paper:  The Paper Company Gold Glitter Sheer paper, Worldwin Pearlescent Swirl - gold

Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa

Accessories:  Spellbinders Classic Squares Nestabilities, Spellbinders Fancy Tags, Kaiser pearls, pop dots

1 comment:

Marge said...

WOW, another GORGEOUS card!!! So beautiful, elegant and perfect for the occasion -- they'll LOVE it!