Monday, March 1, 2010

Best Wishes

Happy Monday morning everyone. Where did the weekend go!!!! I had so many plans to be creative this weekend and try to get ahead on projects. I guess you can tell how that turned out since I am just posting now (12:00 p.m. EST). Oh well, there is always tomorrow right?


For my card today, I chose this sketch from Splitcoast. I turned it on its side for my card. This is a very simple sketch that can be interpreted many different ways.



My sentiment comes from the Big Occasions Centers & Borders from JustRite Stampers. This is a good card to have on hand because it can be used for many different reasons (engagement, new baby, birthday, etc). I stamped it onto Worldwin cardstock using Memento Rich Cocoa, diecut it using Spellbinders Blossom Nestabilities. My leaf was diecut using my Cricut Expression with the Walk In My Garden cartridge, dry embossed with the Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder, & chalked with Pebbles Inc chalk.


**Be sure to visit the JustRite Stampers website during the month of March. They are having a "March Madness" sale where you can purchase any of their 1 5/8" stamp sets at 20% off!!! How cool is that!! So while your husbands or significant others are watching March Madness Basketball and making bets with their buddies, you can go shopping for some really cool stamps!!!

That's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping in for a visit. Have a great day!!!
Supplies:
Paper: DCWV The Whimsy Stack, Worldwin cardstock
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Spellbinders Blossom Nestabilities, Cricut Expression, Walk In My Garden cartridge, Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder, Pebbles Inc chalk, pop dots, ribbon


No comments: