Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Flower Garden

Good morning everyone. Did everyone have a chance to check out Day One of the JustRite Blog Hop yesterday?? If not, you need to go back because you missed some really great projects. And be sure to check out Day Two today for more inspiration. Tomorrow is when I will be participating in the hop so make sure you come back here tomorrow. Make sure to leave comments on each of the blogs too. There are going to be lots and lots of prizes given out randomly to those who leave comments on blogs each day. What do you have to lose but maybe a few minutes of your time.

Now on to today's card. Today I decided to make a more whimsy type card than normal. To make my flowers, I diecut cardstock using the Spellbinders Nested Flowers in 2 different sizes. For the smaller ones, I embossed them with the Cuttlebug Textile & Swiss Dots embossing folders then added some chalk to give more dimension.


For the center in my larger flower, I chose a center from the "Seeds Of Kindness" set by JustRite. Below is a photo of the stamp set. This set has some really nice sentiments which can be used for several different types of cards or even scrapbook pages. Don't forget to use stamps on your scrapbook pages too.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. Don't forget to check out the JustRite blog hop!!!

Supplies:


Paper: DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack, DCWV cardstock

Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves

Accessories: Spellbinders Pinking Circles, Nested Flowers, Cricut Expression, Walk In My Garden cartridge, Martha Stewart Garden Trellis border punch, Pebbles Ink chalk, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder, pop dots

1 comment:

Simone P. said...

Super cute card! I love that punch!