Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentines Day Classroom Treats

Good Morning everyone. Today I have a Valentine's Day project to share with you. I made these for my daughter Emily's 4th grade class. I personalized each one for her classmates as well as the teachers and principals.



To begin, I chose the "Sweet Treats For You" demi phrase from the Celebrations Demi Phrases set by JustRite Stampers. To personalize these, I used the Times Roman 15 point font to spell out "From Emily". For the names in the centers, I used the Times Roman 25 point font.

Once stamped, I diecut them using the Spellbinders Classic Circles and Classic Scallop Circles Nestabilities. The mats for the girls had to be pink and the mats for the boys had to be red (per instructions from my daughter **LOL**).


Very simple project that I am sure the kids are going to love.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. Have a great day!!!

Supplies:


Paper: DCWV

Ink: Memories Cherry Red

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Circles & Scallop Circles Nestabilities

No comments: