Thursday, February 18, 2010

Daisies

Good morning everyone. Today I have a simple card to share with you. It is also very bright and cheery. Spring is around the corner. I can't wait for my flowers to start blooming.

My daisies are from the "Beautiful Blossoms" borders & centers set by JustRite Stampers. It is colored with Copics & diecut with Spellbinders. The striped paper is from the DCWV Citrus Stack.

Sorry about the short post today. With school vacation this week, things seem to be stacking up and not getting done. My daughter is going to the movies with a friend so that is my cue to get caught up.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. Be sure to check out the JustRite blog tomorrow for another great weekly challenge.

Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Beautiful Blossoms Borders & Centers, 2 1/4" x 3 1/16" wood stamper

Paper: DCWV Citrus Stack, DCWV cardstock

Ink: Versamagic Thatched Straw, Versamagic Persimmon, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers (G12, Y00, Y19, Y13)

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Ovals & Scallop Ovals Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder, ribbon

No comments: