Saturday, January 30, 2010

Valentine Love Challenge

Good Morning everyone. Today I am playing along with the weekly challenge at JustRite Inspiration. The challenge is called "Valentine Love". I decided to make this cute little gift box. I saw a great tutorial for this box here. It was very easy to do and I think it came out really nice.

I think I will be giving this box to my husband for Valentine's Day. I decided to use the designer center from the "Romantic Sentiments" set and the border from the "Round Decorative Frame Borders" set - all from JustRite Stampers.


The box is made using the Spellbinders Classic Hearts & Scallop Hearts Nestabilities. The white heart was embossed using the Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder.
This box size is the perfect size for some chocolate or, in my case, some of the candy hearts that have cute little sayings on them.



Below are photos of the different stamp sets that I used in this project. These stamps are great because they are interchangeable so you can mix and match different sentiments with different borders. Makes a few stamp sets go a long way.








That's it for today. Thanks for stopping in for a visit. Have a wonderful weekend.

Supplies:


Paper: Worldwin

Ink: Memories Cherry Red

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Hearts & Scallop Hearts Nestabilities, Spellbinders Classic Circles & Scallop Circles Nestabilities, Sweet Petites polka dot ribbon, Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Very nice! I like how you decroated the lid and the box.

Sharon Harnist said...

What a cute project, Angela -- very creative!!