Thursday, January 21, 2010

One Wonderful Life

Good morning everyone. Today I have another card following another sketch. I guess you can say that I love to use sketches. It takes a lot of the guess work out of creating. Today's sketch comes from Splitcoaststampers.

My design paper comes from the DCWV Berry Street Farmers Market stack. It has cute little flowers and tiny strawberries on it. Really dainty looking.
For my centerpiece, I used several layers of Spellbinders Scallop Circle Nestabilities stacked together with popdots between each layers. My stamped sentiment comes from the Romantic Sentiments Borders & Centers set by JustRite Stampers. My border comes from the Round Decorative Frames Borders also by JustRite Stampers.
The photo below shows the dimension of my centerpiece. It really pops up off of my card.


Check out all of the different colored layers. I love the look of pink, mauve, and cranberry together.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Supplies:


Paper: DCWV Berry Street Farmer's Market stack, DCWV cardstock

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Circles & Scallop Circles Nestabilities, Pink Stickles, Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, pop dots

1 comment:

Kathy Jones said...

Angela girl, you totally ROCKED this challenge!!! Love how you created that awesome centre panel and your colours are luscious!!! I really need to find some of that paper!!! :)