Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of School



It's finally here!!!! The first day school. The summer (if we can call it that) went by so fast. We didn't really start getting warm weather around here until a few weeks ago.

My youngest daughter starts 4th grade today. She is very excited and had a really hard time getting to sleep last night.

I made this card for her to start her day off right. The "STOP" sign is made using Spellbinders Octogon Nestabilities. The word "STOP" was stamped using JustRite Brayton 50 point font. The "and have fun in 4th grade" was stamped using JustRite Times Roman 25 point font.

I'm excited for her to start 4th grade and I can't wait till she gets off the bus this afternoon and tells me about her first day of school.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. I really appreciate it.

Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Brayton & Times Roman font sets

Paper: DCWV Grade School stack

Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black

Accessories: Spellbinders Octogon Nestabilities

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this card. Would have tried one like it for this year, but the children already started school in Ohio. So.....next year for sure!