Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Coach Purse


I made this purse for my 20 year old daughter a while ago. She had wanted a coach purse but not many people have hundreds of dollars to spend on a purse!! So I made her a "coach purse".

Needless to say she wasn't impressed with the imitation purse **LOL**

I found the template here for the purse and then just adapted it to my own needs. I used the "C" stamp from JustRite Stampers and also spelled out her name "Heather" using JustRite stamps.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. School starts here tomorrow. Hooray!!!! My youngest is very excited to be going into 4th grade. We will see how excited she will be getting up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.



Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers

Ink: Versamagic Jumbo Java

Paper: Worldwin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too cool. I'm a Coach collector...you did a dang good job!